Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo

RGCT Round 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

Rcmorr09

Rcmorr09

Jelly Senior

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

scratch me, i cant make it next saturday... its like the one saturday i cant images/smiley_icons/icon_sad.gif

I guess I can take your place then. Sign me up.

Homey

Homey

Head of Security

• Senior Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4972 posts
  • LocationCanada
ir good to go. Don't work Saturday.

fredcow9

fredcow9

derfcow

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts
  • LocationFarmingonton hills. MI

fredcow9 wrote on Fri, 30 October 2009 22:08

iv always wanted to play in one of these, if you ever need another person just pm me or something but i dont have ts. so i think that sorta excludes me altogether.

Then why not just get Teamspeak? Its free.

http://www.teamspeak.com/

I'll consider it maybe at one point. especially since it seems you need this to become involved in these things, thanks m8

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts
if the ddos situation at clanwars isn't sorted then we might have a problem getting players, but if we're short then we'll play handicapped. it's nonsense that one team should drop players if the other team doesn't show up.
Posted Image

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts

if the ddos situation at clanwars isn't sorted then we might have a problem getting players, but if we're short then we'll play handicapped. it's nonsense that one team should drop players if the other team doesn't show up.

The team with more players is not forced to drop. They can choose to do so, however.

Also, Spoony, I'll make a channel on my TS to announce the game date n time and tell them to meet there. Don't forget to post your roster of 20 players on renforums though.
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

f00lish1

f00lish1

J2 promoter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2750 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

The team with more players is not forced to drop. They can choose to do so, however.

Also, Spoony, I'll make a channel on my TS to announce the game date n time and tell them to meet there. Don't forget to post your roster of 20 players on renforums though.

how early?
~coolbuzz

Posted ImagePosted Image

Aloha Mr. Hand

Aloha Spicoli

Its not my birthday in here

Whats wrong with a little feast on our time?

You Dick

J2 v ...

anyone gonna back me up?

ctrl 7

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
You must be talking about the red announcement up top. About half an hour before match time should be sufficient.
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

milkey

milkey

Milk'd :>

• Full Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
i wanted to play but i think im way too late -_- LOL!!!
Euclidean Algorithm and Back Substitution
Cryptography=fun!

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
That match did not happen, don't worry lol.
Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
so what now? cw.cc asked if we'd do a rematch and dismiss their forfeit and play on saturday
i'd rather not because that's too short of notice, and pushing it to next saturday would fuck up everyone else in the tournament

gotta make a choice soon :P

14l2aa1.jpg

stoned

stoned

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2502 posts

so what now? cw.cc asked if we'd do a rematch and dismiss their forfeit and play on saturday
i'd rather not because that's too short of notice, and pushing it to next saturday would fuck up everyone else in the tournament

gotta make a choice soon :P

i can definitely make the 21st, but doubt i could on the 14th.
Imagen enviada

milkey

milkey

Milk'd :>

• Full Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
whenever the time it is. as long as its on sat, i'll be available :D and call me if you guys need me :P
Euclidean Algorithm and Back Substitution
Cryptography=fun!

HEaT

HEaT

Jelly Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
I know I already signed up for this game on a previous thread, but I might as well do it again!!

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
you signed up for a game that happened months ago and didn't actually show up for it

round 4 is over; the tournament has moved on and Round 5 will be announced and a topic will be made for it

14l2aa1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users