Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo

[RGCT] Round 6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Rcmorr09

Rcmorr09

Jelly Senior

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

So you DID read it, what the hell are you doing here still!

I'm just signing up since Jelly asked me to. Don't worry TD I wont show up for the match.
Posted Image

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
We don't accept failure anyway :)
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

Rcmorr09

Rcmorr09

Jelly Senior

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

We don't accept failure anyway :)

Guess you will be sitting out with me then.
Posted Image

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
Unfortunately yes, to keep an eye on you outside of the game, so you don't accidentally fail the players with your fail
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

Rcmorr09

Rcmorr09

Jelly Senior

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Unfortunately yes, to keep an eye on you outside of the game, so you don't accidentally fail the players with your fail

Ok you win, that was great, lol
Posted Image

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
Winning on the signup roster is the first part in winning a match. You're in!
Posted Image

clearsh0t

clearsh0t

Jelly Member

• Former Moderators
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
me?

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
who are you? i haven't seen you around before
which server do you play in?

14l2aa1.jpg

f00lish1

f00lish1

J2 promoter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2750 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
ill play as zeth's alternate if he cant make it
~coolbuzz

Posted ImagePosted Image

Aloha Mr. Hand

Aloha Spicoli

Its not my birthday in here

Whats wrong with a little feast on our time?

You Dick

J2 v ...

anyone gonna back me up?

ctrl 7

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
roster has been finalized and submitted on renforums

game is this saturday :P

14l2aa1.jpg

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts
Arizona is helldoom, isn't he? he has signed up for the clanwars team...
Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
oh
nevermind then, we'll take him off
i was unaware of that, thanks

14l2aa1.jpg

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
Jelly won the round and wins the tournament

http://www.renegadef...art=0&rid=22260

14l2aa1.jpg

f00lish1

f00lish1

J2 promoter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2750 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Jelly won the round and wins the tournament

http://www.renegadef...art=0&rid=22260

good job guys, the tone that bluelabel had on renforums is kinda funny in a sad way, if he wants to talk all this shit anout how great cw.cc is maybe he should show up to one of the last 3 or 4 times we were supposed to have a match
~coolbuzz

Posted ImagePosted Image

Aloha Mr. Hand

Aloha Spicoli

Its not my birthday in here

Whats wrong with a little feast on our time?

You Dick

J2 v ...

anyone gonna back me up?

ctrl 7

kong009

kong009

n00b

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
Don't forget that the last time we played cw.cc, it was really fun. Bluelabel headed that team, but the game didn't actually count as anything but a funwar.

I do think he is a little misguided, though, considering that he didn't even show up to support his own team. And they didn't even have their site DDOS'ed for this one.

4101271682.png116001284.png

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts
i for one was under the impression that it was going to be tonight, not last night. as for nextkill, jesus... playing handicapped would have been preferable to letting that piece of shit represent clanwars, considering the fact he's a cheater and a pointpusher who's boasted several times of ddosing clanwars.

still, i suppose congratulations are in order, perhaps we can arrange some proper community matches between us soon.

Edited by spoony, 20 December 2009 - 05:23 AM.

Posted Image

Jelly

Jelly

Jelly Commando

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2526 posts
The date was posted here, renegade forums, and on your very own clanwars forum. If your people can't get a team together in just under 3 weeks, don't blame us.

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
Yes we should organize some commwars with cw.cc. I look forward to playing against a better cw.cc lineup next time.
Posted Image

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

And they didn't even have their site DDOS'ed for this one.

yes we did

The date was posted here, renegade forums, and on your very own clanwars forum. If your people can't get a team together in just under 3 weeks, don't blame us.

i didn't blame you. this forfeit is our problem, i never said otherwise.
Posted Image

Jelly

Jelly

Jelly Commando

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2526 posts
We showed up, we have conducted ourselves 100% through this, as we do in every community type game. Yet you're posting everywhere but on your own forums to bring down the fact we won.

Your first post should have been on your own forums apologising for not showing, and asking why the others didn't show up either. Instead you cry on here and renforums about the team that did care enough to show up.

Classy dude, real classy.

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

We showed up, we have conducted ourselves 100% through this, as we do in every community type game.

never said otherwise.

Yet you're posting everywhere but on your own forums to bring down the fact we won.

uhh..... no?

Your first post should have been on your own forums apologising for not showing, and asking why the others didn't show up either. Instead you cry on here and renforums about the team that did care enough to show up.

what? what are you talking about? i posted to admit my mistake in getting the date wrong, and the only person i bitched at is nextkill. i literally do not understand your stance here. take a minute and then actually read my posts.

Edited by spoony, 20 December 2009 - 06:17 AM.

Posted Image

Jelly

Jelly

Jelly Commando

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2526 posts
Speak to your own community, apologise for not showing, ask why the others who signed up didn't show.

Then accept the fact that because you and other didn't show they ones who did show up had to grab whoever they could to make the 5 players to avoid a forfeit.

They made the effort to get a team together, which is more than you did. You need to get your shit together and stop blaming everyone else for the fact you didn't even show up.

spoony

spoony

Jelly Commando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

Speak to your own community, apologise for not showing, ask why the others who signed up didn't show.

i admitted my mistake in not showing in my very first post on the subject. as for why other people didn't show, that's easy...

Then accept the fact that because you and other didn't show they ones who did show up had to grab whoever they could to make the 5 players to avoid a forfeit.

They made the effort to get a team together, which is more than you did.

like i said, i fully intended to play and even rearranged something else to allow for it. doesn't excuse my idiocy in getting the date wrong, of course.

You need to get your shit together and stop blaming everyone else for the fact you didn't even show up.

for the 5th or 6th time, i didn't. again, i literally do not understand your confrontational attitude here.
Posted Image

Jelly

Jelly

Jelly Commando

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2526 posts
No need to flog a dead horse.

We will be setting up a comm game soon v's clanwars.

Stay tuned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users