Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo

Renegade Community Tournament 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Tiesto

Tiesto

God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
Posted Image

Dear members of Jelly Server

On behalf of the RGCT2 development team, I would like to extend an invitation to your community to participate in this Renegade tournament.

The RGCT2 will be hosted by the Exodus Gaming Community. Although the event will be based at the Exodus forums, the development team consists of members from many Renegade communities, including Jelly, CW.cc, NS, SoQ, NE, TK2 and Atomix. Numerous individuals from these communities have provided us with excellent talent and organization skills, allowing the RGCT2 to be a successful, fun, and competitive tournament that brings Renegade communities together once again.

Sign up lists, instructions, and other information can be found in the staging area created on the Exodus forums, that can be found at http://www.exoduscom...forum/65-rgct2/ I would like to stress that although the area is hosted by Exodus, the RGCT2 is an event for all communities to gather and have fun together. The new area, separated from other Exodus sub-sections, will act as a "base of operations" for all communities to congregate; however, we do encourage participating communities to utilize their own resources to manage their teams.

I would extremely appreciate your participation in the RGCT2 and I hope that you, along with other Renegade communities, will come together for another amazing Renegade gathering. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The RGCT2 Development Team
TieSTo
http://www.exoduscom...forum/65-rgct2/
Posted Image

You've got to hold and give,But do it at the right time,You can be slow or fast,But you must get to the line, They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack, Theres only one way to beat them, Get round the back, Catch me if you can, Cos' I'm the England man, And what you're looking at
Is the master plan, We ain't no hooligans, This ain't a football song, Three lions on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
Jelly's in,

liquid, can you handle the formalities?!
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

pandemie

pandemie

Jelly Regular

• Former Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
lookin forward to tht!!!
Posted Image

xXFaithXx

xXFaithXx

Jelly Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationVienna
nice, lets show em that Jelly owns everyone =)
Posted Image

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein

Karmai

Karmai

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
CW.cc? Nice lie, we aren't playing in this.

Robs

Robs

m00

• Former Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK
cw.cc have been invited. im sure the members who don't take ren too seriously will play :)
2n6rso.png

Karmai

Karmai

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1155 posts

cw.cc have been invited. im sure the members who don't take ren too seriously will play :)

No, we aren't playing. There's nobody to play, seriously.. quit acting like you've heard anybody say clanwars will play. Who did you invite?

Everyone who still plays from clanwars will be playing for jelly/atomix/exodus. Take CW's of the list, we aren't a community anymore and can't get a team together..

Edited by Karmai, 28 March 2010 - 10:27 AM.

Robs

Robs

m00

• Former Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK
my bad i forgot its dead :v
2n6rso.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users