These rules will be policed by the tournamenet development team, administrators and the appointed moderators. Failure to obey these rules will result in one or more disciplinary actions such as point penalties, disqualifications or tournament bans.
- Backwalking the obelisk
- Base to Base (see below for Islands)
- Buddyhopping onto building roofs
- The vehicle damage-increase glitch (server bots will police this)
- Blocking your team's harvester in any way
- Jamming your enemy's harvester in a structure door
- Teamshooting your assets (buildings, harvester, teammates)(server bots will police this)
- Glitching C4s on an MCT
- Orca/Apache "jump-glitch" (i.e. getting into the ceiling of the Weapons Factory or the City Flying bridge etc)
- The no-fall-damage exploit
- The undisarmable nuke glitch for the Weapons Factory
- Vehicles inside buildings
- Vehicles on building roofs (except orca/apache landings ofc)
- Damage glitching in tanks (shooting, getting out, when shell hits, it is 'neutral')
- Flaming team mates/frinedly vehicles with timed C4
- Field: One-man wallhop
- Field: Tunnel beacons
- Field: Lightpost walk (one person)
- Islands: MRLS/Infantry hitting the Nod base from inside the GDI base
- Islands: Infantry hitting the enemy base from the barricades or the holes in the rocks
- Mesa: Vehicles in the area between the two refineries
- Hourglass: Glitching the Obelisk (i.e. standing on the hill so that the obelisk shoots you but does not damage you)
- Walls/Flying: Non-flying vehicles on the mesa top or the base walls
- Suicide rushing the Obelisk (i.e. several players rushing the Nod base in the knowledge that some will die)
- Harv walking
- Blocking the enemy harvester by jamming a vehicle in the refinery bay
- Hindering the enemy harvester by impeding it with your vehicle
- Buddyhopping over walls (e.g. refhop on Field, or the base walls on Hourglass)
- Flaming vehicles/infantry using remote c4 or proximity c4
- Field: Two-man refhop
- Islands: MRLS/infantry hitting the Hand from across the first patch of water outside the GDI base
- Hourglass: Hillcamping in any manner
- Canyon: Beacons underneath the Airstrip
- Canyon: Beacons on the Barracks roof
- Under: The "back door" into the Nod base, so long as you don't backwalk
- Vehicles and Infantry are NOT allowed to be flamed with TIMED C4 (including the harvy)
- Any Unit CAN be flamed with REMOTE C4 (including the harvy)
- Tank skins (apart from stealth skins)
- Building skins
- Terrain skins
- Bullet/Shell skins
- All reticles
- Custom Huds*
* = It is strongly recommended that building bars are not to be used for any RGCT2 matches. However the use will not be policed or punished. We stress that out of sportnsmanship and potentially gaining an unfair advanatge, you would please refrain from using them
- Cheating - RGH, Aimbot, Triggerbot, BH, DH, objects.ddb...etc
- Stealth skins that increase visibilty beyond normal transparency (can be screen-shotted)
- Stealth sounds(aside from the normal one)
- Spongebob c4, or any other bright c4 skins. (can be screen-shotted)
Screenshots can be requested by Captains, Vice-Captains, VIP's and Admins. Failure to comply when asked to take one, failure to post on forums within 24 hours or a screenshot showing a breach of rules will incure points penalties and/or see the user banned form participating any further.
Server Mods have the right to use their powers at all times. Tournament adminisrators will look into and act harshly upon abuse of these powers.
Mesa2 and Hourglass2 are avaialble and suggested to use for an increased balance. Original maps will be provided for communities that wish to suffer playing a biased map.
Pointsfix will be enabled (on all servers).
Special Rules and Considerations
N00bless is exempt from playing Hourglass(2). This means under no circumstances are communities allowed to enforce Hourglass be played in a match against N00bless. They will simply refuse and it is their right to do just that.
Three maps to be played each match. Seems the time limit is 35 minutes.
The winner is the team to get the most map wins. Two wins out of three maps or better.
Matches require a minimum of 7 players. Games up to 20v20 may be played. The ideal would be between 10-15 players a side. Team sizes will change from game to game and it is up to the captains to agree on a team size before a match is played. A team showing with less than 7 players is liable to incur the Forfeit Rule penalty
Maps can be chosen prior to the game by the team Reps (they will be able to !setnextmap/!gameover). They can also play whatever maps come up at random.
Server rotations will include all standard maps (with the exceptions of Mesa2 and Hourglass2 replacing the originals).
Download the maps here :
A team that does not show up at a scheduled time is deemed to have forfeited that match. A replay may be scheduled if both teams agree; however, it is not required. If a match is scheduled and one team learns they will not make it, it is up to the opposing team to decide whether a time change will occur or a forfeit ensues.
Six points will be allocated (3/3 map wins) to the team that shows up to a match, when their opposition has forfeited.
The standard procedure for a forfeit occuring is for tournament admins to look into each case to ensure the penalty is justified.
Edited by T0RN, 08 May 2010 - 10:51 AM.