Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo

Thank You

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
we took 2nd overall in the tournament
the RGCT2 has come to an end; thanks to Exodus for organizing it and to everyone who played, especially the people who played for us :)

14l2aa1.jpg

Homey

Homey

Head of Security

• Senior Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4972 posts
  • LocationCanada
Thanks for running the show sir. Like a boss.
Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
i didn't really run anything, the people who put it in motion kind of just bailed halfway through and i had to see it through to completion
it wasn't pretty but hey, it's over and done with
all the games got played, and i had fun

no we did not win but it would look bad if we won everything all the time :lol:

14l2aa1.jpg

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
Is it me or did 2 end a lot quicker than 1, looked like a smaller tourny. Nevertheless, it's good to see there's still activity in Renny and I don't care that we are 2nd, but we should have won that match. We just didn't have our finest available ;)
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

Tiesto

Tiesto

God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
Where is torn? and you played more matches this time around TD :P
Posted Image

You've got to hold and give,But do it at the right time,You can be slow or fast,But you must get to the line, They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack, Theres only one way to beat them, Get round the back, Catch me if you can, Cos' I'm the England man, And what you're looking at
Is the master plan, We ain't no hooligans, This ain't a football song, Three lions on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
The other time I was more busy organizing the whole thing (both tourney-side and jelly-side) all alone lol. T0RN is AWOL, he has these periods. Hope to see him back soon!
Posted Image

Dieing is an inherently weak tactic largely employed by noobs who clearly think respawning is somehow fun and cool, only problem is irl ppl don't respawn :(

Rcmorr09

Rcmorr09

Jelly Senior

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
Soooo TD can comment on torn leaving but my post gets deleted? UNFAIR

I have said so much shit in the past that should of been deleted, but saying torn bailed? come the fuck on.
Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
i thought it was mean
but if you insist on guilt tripping him then go ahead
he probably won't understand it because it's in chinese but still!

14l2aa1.jpg

Tiesto

Tiesto

God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

The other time I was more busy organizing the whole thing (both tourney-side and jelly-side) all alone lol. T0RN is AWOL, he has these periods. Hope to see him back soon!

I meant you as in "Jelly". Flamin was determined to force the games through alot quicker than the other one.

It's a shame allied is a toss excuse for a community and noobless doesn't stop complaining, or it would have been such a nice tournament. (OS aside)
Posted Image

You've got to hold and give,But do it at the right time,You can be slow or fast,But you must get to the line, They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack, Theres only one way to beat them, Get round the back, Catch me if you can, Cos' I'm the England man, And what you're looking at
Is the master plan, We ain't no hooligans, This ain't a football song, Three lions on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

The other time I was more busy organizing the whole thing (both tourney-side and jelly-side) all alone lol.

you're mistaken
every single game we played in the first RGCT i sent a pm to each player who signed up reminding them the day before
i'd also pm them if i saw them ingame or on irc (or msn)

this time whoever showed up played

true though, you did the whole RGCT by yourself because MrMom had to bail

14l2aa1.jpg

TD

TD

HNIC

• Jelly Legends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3935 posts
That's right, forgot to mention that sorry!
Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
straight up KiLLin that shit

14l2aa1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users