Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo
- - - - -

Who is the best renegade player you have ever known?

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2025 posts
  • LocationIn A Pool Of Light.

Tell us who the best renegade player you have ever known is in your own opinion and why. Also, who would come close to being better in your opinion, if you can think of one. Discuss, decide, and let us know. (I know this may be a bump of an older topic from long ago but just go with it ;))

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Wrs, because he was good at literally every single aspect of the game

except co-op, cuz i've never seen him do that shit

by good, i mean at the top of every category

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

including cheating!

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Wrs never used cheats to better his play or get ahead; he even frapsed himself as he did it, and posted it all later on

the only time he used cheats was to do something humorous; Homey is in that same category

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

i was poking fun

is this topic about the best player i know or the best player i know of

Posted Image

Wrs

Wrs

Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

People still implying Ronnyy cheats? The stench of jealousy is strong in this thread

i miss smak forums :(

jesus fucking christ leave the rene-legend alone already. you all are hanging on his nuts so much that they are dragging on the ground.

qft

iScripters

iScripters

Jelly Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Aipomdude. By far. But not because he had the most kills or the least deaths. He always found a way to make an entire team listen to him, and every rush proposal he made was followed with great success. So maybe not the best player, but the best leader :)

I don't care what you think of me. Unless you think I'm awesome. In which case, you are right.

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

isitiny0u, wrs, simpee, poison, SS

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Roni is a fairly decent leader as well; why people always listen to that old homo is beyond me

Wrs did better in public games than KiLL ever could have (and sniper servers, i'm sure)

if you're going off of just clanwars, then your Reneview is quite limited HTMN

14l2aa1.jpg

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

i spoke with wrs and he agreed with my list

not going to argue about this again

Posted Image

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

i guess by that standard SS is as good as wrs, he used to tear up public, no competition

Posted Image

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

did kill ever play public when he got good? :/

Posted Image

Mike

Mike

Winner

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2007 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

i do enjoy the argument "some good cw.cc players aren't good in pubs!!!", wonder why!

come at me bros

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

i don't think KiLL could have pulled off half the shit i've seen Wrs do

he might have been better at clanwars, but if so that's about it

i never got to see SS play, but people said he was also good in public games

did either KiLL or SS rape all sniper servers in half as well?

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

didnt anthrax rape in sniper servers?

guess that puts that argument to an end

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

did AnThRaX rape in clanwars, public servers, and organized games in general?  he mostly just ran around with infantry, so it's safe to say he's good at that aspect of Renegade

i've seen him use vehicles on occasion, and he's actually good with them - AnThRaX is a really underrated player, because he's good at much more than sniping but chooses to do only that lol

Xpert beats people up in sniper servers too, but i have no idea how good he is with vehicles and non-insta-hit stuff

your arguments is bad, you want i wrught

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4422 posts

was implying raping in sniper servers is easy while mocking anthrax

leave me alone

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17106 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

AnThRaX is actually good at stuff; i'm just using this opportunity to mention that to people that don't know lol

HTMN, Wrs is wrong; he's actually the best ever

end of story

14l2aa1.jpg

lazy5686

lazy5686

The Scruffy one

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
I never played much CW to know those homos well.

I used to think mehide was a good all around player but the RoF kinda stopped those thoughts.

Probably Roni or Lurker.

NQ9ejFi.gif
R.I.P Nick "spoonplex" Richards we will never forget you.

The Scruffy, Canada(ian) with Vuvuzelas.

crypt

crypt

Jelly Stalemate

• Senior Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3727 posts
  • LocationAustralia

cool joke scruffy.

leb97

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

as a matter of fact, both SS and Kill raped sniper servers rather easily

I would rate SS about as good as wrs, in any type of game... i'd give wrs the advantage in sniping and SS the advantage in tanking

both were very very good and i was glad i had the opportunity to learn from both

Posted Image

Wrs

Wrs

Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

I beat SS in a 1v1 on field twice in a row mr hitman, he was really good, but i usually hand the upper hand. Not by much, but marginally. He was pretty much as good as me though, he taught me some pretty ridiculous things. Kill was pretty much the only guy i had consistent trouble with in tanks, about equal in sniping. I some how got a few votes for best player in one of those dumbass polls towards the end which didn't make a whole lot of sense too me. I think the only thing i was clearly better than him at was teamwork (that really shone through when we played l4d..lol) but at the end of the day he just did his own thing which is what made him so good. Those polls were more of a popularity contest anyway so they aren't really that accurate. He used to play with close to host advantage ping every game which all the others on hitmans list didn't. The game felt beast on euro servers. I dunno what would have happened if he had to deal with high ping every game.
I think if any one of those guys really tried they would have shit on aow servers just as much as liquid remembers me doing, i don't think i ever saw kill in any of those servers lol. I used them after extended periods of not playing to shake off my rust, so i was not at my best, but i did actually put some effort in. I don't remember SS in public servers though, he usually tried hard in every circumstance so what hitman says is probably true.

2 side notes: I agree with mike & poison used to shit on me in tanks :(

Edited by Wrs, 07 August 2013 - 05:42 AM.

jesus fucking christ leave the rene-legend alone already. you all are hanging on his nuts so much that they are dragging on the ground.

qft

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

hmm at both your primes i would give the benefit of the doubt to SS on tanking, im afraid, and give it to you when it comes to infantry.

lmao i remember playing in RAC with poison, we would have mesa nod and win every game cause poison always had an arty around the side and they would need 2 meds to kill em cause he raped lol, so i was basically shooting buildings all game, if one of em did take over the cave at one point, he would have to go back rather quick cause his mate would be getting analed around the side lol

Posted Image

Wrs

Wrs

Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

Meh, each to his own i guess. You can have your opinion, i'll have mine. Debating opinions is rather pointless.

lol, i believe h2o came up with that tactic, it was quite retarded to stop once both arties were in position, they would gather a huge point lead so quickly. Once the mammies got in the cave though it was pretty much over for NOD. I remember Kill Rushing around the side with a stank, killed a med tank, the guy whose tank he killed tried to kill himself back by throwing a remote on the ground and kill got out his tank and repaired him up enough hp so the 2nd remote didn't kill him, so he had to run all the way back to base whilst kill had free roam of it. It's shit like that which made him really nerd

qft

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

hey i did that once

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users