Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo
- - - - -

'Lazer Tag' Tournament

TTP Tournament 2v2

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Xpert

Xpert

Best Ren-Sniper of All Time

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1511 posts
  • LocationNew York City

This is a post I made on my community forums. Anyone is welcome to participate. I figure Ren needs an event these days so I decided to toss one up.

As of today, I am setting up our first tournament for C&C Renegade. Time to make use of the forum tournament system. We ran through a test with this map and a lot of us enjoyed the gameplay style. I'll be making adjustments before the games begin but the map will be C&C_Lazer_Tag.mix

I came across it while editing maps for sniping. It was made by PwnCall from MPF and the idea of it actually isn't bad.

It's simple, each team has a Power Plant Core. The objective is to kill the enemy's core while defending your own or win by highest score before time runs out.

Spoiler

Everyone spawns with 0 credits and a character that has a Laser Rifle with only 20 shots per clip. They fire burst rounds. Killing a player is worth 50 points/50 credits. In the middle of the map is a purchase terminal area. You can purchase a character that has a faster Laser Rifle which is 200 credits or purchase a character that has an LCG which is 500 credits. These upgrades will help kill your enemy's core faster. The cores can't be repaired as there are no repair guns.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Right now, the tournament is set up for 8 teams consisting of 2 members per team. If a lot of people get interested in this tournament, I'll extend it to 16 teams. Tournament members but be signed up on the forums and assigned a team otherwise games will be invalid.

When creating a team, make sure your team member size is set to 2! The person creating team must then invite 1 other member into their team so that member can accept it.

I'm hoping to begin this tournament before May 3rd.

The winning 2 members will receive a copy of Counter-Strike: Global Offense or Sonic All-Star Racing through Steam. If you have this game already, another game will be given in its place.

More details will be posted soon. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17050 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

i'd like to sign myself up with HTMN

2v2 laser tag anyone?

14l2aa1.jpg

Xpert

Xpert

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1511 posts
  • LocationNew York City

you gotta get him registered and then invite him to your team after you create it.

DrasticDR

DrasticDR

misc crew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

http://ttp-gaming.ne...p?/tournaments/

alpha1995

alpha1995

Jelly Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal

link dont work

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
might need to register on the forums first

noob

Edited by ehh, 24 April 2014 - 10:30 AM.

Posted Image

alpha1995

alpha1995

Jelly Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal

might need to register on the forums first

noob

o word. well i'll be down for this if anyone wants to team

Xpert

Xpert

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1511 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Ya you have to register on the forums to be able to see the tournament. In order to be in the tournament, you have to register your team on the tournaments tab and then invite your teamate and then you can join the active tournament.

Kesler17

Kesler17

hop on bro

• Full Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Locationnot alaska ffs leb
NSA WINS
. . .
| / |
|-' .-. .--.| .-. .--.
| \(.-' `--.|(.-' |
' ``--'`--'`-`--''

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

BITCHEZ WANNA GET PRANGED?

Posted Image

nubcake

nubcake

Renegade Dragon

• Half Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

too late nub

I don't understand complex issues. Sorry.

Temple is a landslide victory, I expect to see it in the rotation within the next few days.

HTMN47

HTMN47

Jelly Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • LocationBelgium

fuck it 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users