Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo
- - - - -

boop

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
beep anyone still breathing? hows everyone? :P

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationIn A Pool Of Light.
I went to jail for 10 days for 4th degree theft like an idiot. Some retarded black dude stole one of my E-cigs from me. I shouldnt have trusted him. Other than that, I am fine. Long time no see.

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

lmao

Posted Image

FlaminGnz

FlaminGnz

Crazy Australian

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
hi asy <3

masterkna

masterkna

FAKE AFK and General pain in the ass

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts
  • LocationNew York

asyplum!

Posted Image
RIP Spoonplex, may you forever stay in the heart of Jelly-server
RIP Bears5150, forever be remembered and your memory cherished

"I'm not flaming"
there is a strict don't ask don't tell policy at jelly

crypt

crypt

Jelly Stalemate

• Senior Advisors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Doing alright, stole an e-cig off some retarded white dude so at least i can vape

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
Much has happened, apparently its a shitty year for music with chris cornell and chester from LP ending themselves, RIP.

Recently moved down to the unemployed bracket, boss pulled some bullshit. thankfully i have a local job lined up building AGVs (automated guided vehicles) for distribution, hope all goes well there, travel will be ~15-20%, but most of the work will be a 9-5 type deal.

If yall wanna get together and play some games i run a small discord community with Roo, feel free to stop by and chat / get games going etc,
https://discord.gg/6crYHJZ
I go by Psignosis there, as of right now its Psig's Ghost since my PC took a shit last night, GPU death for the lose. Laptop is 2x more powerful though so got the backup til i fix.

Currently playing d3 for this season, play league and war thunder quite a bit too

Edited by asylum309, 23 July 2017 - 01:36 AM.

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Crypt must have ate some chicken that did not agree with em...

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

I moved to unemployment last month too, I even got my last 2 week wages late, which deducated my benefits by 150 pound, lovely isnt it

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Glad to see you're still around but sorry to hear about the circumstances

Uitma went to jail because someone stole something of his?  I would like to hear the other side of that story lol

I haven't tried WarThunder yet and still play World of Tanks because I'm a tank geek - that's what I'd do all the time in Renegade anyways and it's just more of a good thing

Haven't played D3 in literally years, but I've been playing some Diablo 2 because I got a little nostalgic lol

If you want anything on the D2 east server I can help you set anything up - I have more shit than I know what to do with :P

14l2aa1.jpg

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
No, I went to jail for stealing from a grocery store...made a vow to never do it again. The black dude stole my e-cig from me while I was in jail (Yes, if you have enough money on your digital books in jail you can even buy e-cigs once a week. They are very expensive though. $12.00 each.)

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
UItimaWepn, you have to change your lifestyle bro, i've always seen you as a teamplayer even though others have not. All you have to do is take a step back before you feel the urge to do something sketchy. Stealing/robbery isn't worth it. If you want something, work for it, if its something you REALLY want, bust that ass even harder. There were times where i'd say think for others but this time you have to think for yourself. Take a step back and think about what you are and what you plan on going with it. Taken from experience, taking the downhill seems worth it but its really not, I once struggled with severe alcoholism during my hiatus, it almost killed me. Take a step back, take a deep breath, and think about where you are right now, and i mean really think about it. Try to live it, dream it, and dont be negative. The douches once said YOLO, but thats just a few letters put together. You only do live once, and once you see that last light and breathe that last breath, thinking those last thoughts, you will die with regret. Better yourself man, idk if others think of you the same way but i know you can pull through. Just bust that nut and move on.

"polioehh" or ehh, when i played games with you it was a challenge, reminded me of when you weren't around way back in the day and my old crew had to do cws with whiskey and his guys before .cc went under. Although i seemed like some random pub drunk guy, it was always fun playing against some of the best. It kept the death of ren fun regardless. Sorry to hear about your unemployment, its really killing me having to live off of soup and noodles while i struggle to make house payments, who'd have thought the money i made would run out so fast

Charlie "LiquidV2", I still think about the times when we were fucking teenagers staying up all night til the point we couldn't think right, you were one of my closest buds when i decided to join jelly back in dial up days. Our SBH team work back in the day was top notch, at least i'd like to think. We've seen J-serv from the birth of asy-cocky-powerhungry to respected, to suggesting you because you were level headed, to the nic and hammer days, and old T0RNs shenanigans, I miss it. I do hope you and yours are happy, I recently checked your photos on here and it cracked me up haha. I'm sure there are some quotes on these forums somewhere of our young stupidity, that's fun I will never forget.

Christ reading back on all of this seems like I'm going to die tomorrow

Edited by asylum309, 28 July 2017 - 02:24 AM.

Ethenal

Ethenal

NSRT Leader

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts
  • LocationAlolbama

man T0RN needs to make an appearance, I miss that crazy mofo

good times in Renegade-land

RIP spoonplex.

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

never knew you played cws/fws lmao

im gucci my parents dont hate me, so i always have a room/food

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

I liked the inspirational message to Uitma, and hope he actually reads it

there's a line that stuck out though: "Just bust that nut and move on."

I think he's going to mistake your words and get a girl pregnant and leave  :o

I remember the old sbh days - I haven't really used a sbh in something like ten years, so you know it's going way back

you were my first Renefriend and actually taught me how to PM and all that good stuff

Jelly 1 had T0RN and Prulez and jointmmx and cheating ass Kayleeeee / NickMUK (also cheating ass MSGTPain), humveee4u (used bighead later on on another server), lurtzz, Ethenal (aka Wirriam), Wales ;F, his cool brother Chud88, tiggy and her husband oehrchen, tellsson (grtz ^^), o0sarah0o and her cheating triggerbotting ass brother lrobbyl, Nic, archer427 who knew how long Nic's showers ran (fucking weirdo, for real), gkl21 who is a Jelly legend (along with that sick ass bot Phantom), hamsterh0 powertripping 24/7 before Jelly demoted him and he subsequently quit forever, Herr, GrimmNL (aka Grimmace, another 24/7 powertripper), drocr (haven't seen that guy in so long but last I heard he got married and was happy), Jelly himself when he was around, rcmorr09 on occasion, CncBacano with a 500 sniper who would never msis your head, nuruhuine who would be on IRC or sniping 24/7 in the server, firegoner who was always helpful to have around, ddaplayer who was always chucking timed C4 around, fucking losabill who still plays all the time and still afks 24/7 in the servers, UitmaWepn usually derping around somewhere, Gladiator the shapeless amoeba, Avion89 / RuNuts who I see on World of Tanks and Facebook, and of course MateN1 who I remember fondly to this day

There are lots of other people who joined up later on with the RenArchive (and non00bs guys) acquisition (it wasn't a merge because we actually ate them), and I remember all of you guys too

I can namedrop a list at a later date if needed

14l2aa1.jpg

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Sorry it took a minute for me to respond...I was too busy trying to get this chick pregnant, then leave...lol jk.

That is good advice asylum, ya know while I was growing up, I used to get shitfaced on vodka almost everyday until I finally got into trouble with it and I quit.

Yeah, I am always going to think before doing anything, also made that vow to myself so I am NEVER going to do it again.

Edited by UItmaWepn, 30 July 2017 - 11:37 PM.

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

you havent lived if you havent been in a cw with hammer

Posted Image

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

UitmaWepn usually derping around somewhere.

I used to do a lot of derping around...I was so good at derping that everyone else was afraid to derp with me so I derped by myself mostly.

DERP YOU LIQUID!!!

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

honk

unrelated, but for some reason I remembered that ten years and a month ago (June 2007) I won the Jelly 1 ladder with 473 games played and 1,289,000 total points earned

a shitty kid named rgw51 was trying to win it and had a k/d ratio of .59 or something, so I literally played my ass off to ensure he did not win

BuLLDoZeR took the win that month, and set some sort of point record for the server

I'm sure HanGul815 could have surpassed it because he was a wonder of sorts, but he was usually on n00bstories

Renehistory fact #712

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

shame the ladder is lost, i was catching up to you in alltime points xd

Posted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

it might still exist in broken pieces on the box somewhere, but it's not worth fixing

raven or someone else would have to spend hours trying to connect the dots and start it over probably

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

fucking shame, would be some mad nostalgia

Edited by ehh, 01 August 2017 - 10:22 AM.

Posted Image

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

Some fucker deleted me off of it anyway.

Edited by UItmaWepn, 01 August 2017 - 04:27 PM.

raven

raven

A real OG

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

I'll poke around and see if any of it is recoverable

In other news, hey asy <3 nice to see you're doing well bro.. not so much for the job but meh

Edit: No ladder data anywhere on the backups I still have. Sorry guys!

last time i got muted it turned my windows' language into german and it set pictures of merkels boobies as my wallpaper
true story
your a sick man raven

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

2z9mvx4.jpg

14l2aa1.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic