Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo
- - - - -

boop

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationIn A Pool Of Light.

It took me a day in a half but I am 99.9% completed with Metal Gear Solid VR Missions.

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
lol liquid remember trolling spoony with blkhaze1, i made redhaze1 and we just fucked with him for the whole game til he cried wolf, shit was class

Uitima, glad you're working for the better, its best to take one step forward instead of 2 steps back

all that shit aside RAVEN what are you doing nowdays bro?

fuck i miss you guys, whens the next rene-get-together?

Edited by asylum309, 04 August 2017 - 03:42 AM.

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

I was going to see if people wanted to do a sort of lobby war in early October - it'll be like my Renegade bachelor party

Spoony would always make problems in the server, probably inadvertently, but I thought he was purposely antagonizing the mods and players at that point

I remember that all too well :P

another time Lurker and I thought he was cheating on a smurf name (Corkscrew) because he was shooting Lurker's Orca down with a light tank facing and firing the wrong way (scripts 3.4.4 glitch or something) and pistoling me behind walls and rocks on Hourglass - he logged on as Ethenal and banned him

it was amusing afterwards because Ethenal was furious and Lurker was embarrassed

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

classic spoony name tbh

spoony was always jealous of me getting banned on my usual nickname

Edited by ehh, 10 August 2017 - 01:44 PM.

Posted Image

Lurker

Lurker

Jelly Guru

• Full Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
Ha ha Ethenal name brilliant!!

Ultmawepon did you get raped up the asshole by that black guy in shower ? Was he any good?
Posted Image

lazy5686

lazy5686

The Scruffy one

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Unemployment for all! I was laid off back in October, rehired in March, and then quit again the 1st of July! Company "forgot" to pay me through the month of June, and treated me like shit so I walked out the door.

If any of you guys are around the East cost of Canada I wouldn't mind hanging out and grabbing a beer.

I still remember the good old days of J2. RAJBrock, loulou, zircon, zeth, spoonplex, mehacks

NQ9ejFi.gif
R.I.P Nick "spoonplex" Richards we will never forget you.

The Scruffy, Canada(ian) with Vuvuzelas.

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Smd lurk. I am not going to feed your homosexual fantasies.

I am doing pretty well for myself right now. I have aquired a job buffing floors for the local hospital and I start college next week majoring in Computer Science.

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

mehacks lul

Posted Image

lazy5686

lazy5686

The Scruffy one

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts

mehacks lul

Fun fact. Scripts 3.4 had a function to check if a person had a map in their data directory. Was supposed to be used to, well, check if they had the map before going on to a player made one.

However, it could be use to check for any file... Like rgh.exe or 0bj3ct5.ddb.

A month after I set up the list of files to check guess who joins the server with a heavily modified objects file. Mehide! Explains a lot of the nonsense he pulled back in J2. Like getting killed many times from his APCs while his bullets were waaaaaay off.

You'd be surprised at the amount of idiots who kept rgh.exe in their Renegade folders!

NQ9ejFi.gif

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Renegade was so easy to me that I never wanted or needed to cheat. Although I remember that one time the server bot would not let me join the game because it said I was using a proxy or some shit, which I had no idea what a proxy was back then. I came to find out it was some stupid extension I was using on Google Chrome which I had to delete.

lazy5686

lazy5686

The Scruffy one

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts

Renegade was so easy to me that I never wanted or needed to cheat. Although I remember that one time the server bot would not let me join the game because it said I was using a proxy or some shit, which I had no idea what a proxy was back then. I came to find out it was some stupid extension I was using on Google Chrome which I had to delete.

Yeah that would have been from Erebos. The bot I wrote to ban IP ranges and certain hostnames. We had some issues with people cheating, then simply changing their IP address through a proxy server, changing their Renegade serial, and changing their name and they'd get around the ordinary ban system.

NQ9ejFi.gif

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Asylum, I read your advice to me between the lines. Thank you so much for your inspirational words, I have never had someone who can get on a real level like you did. I really appreciate it man. You are right about me, most of the time I am a team player, I try to be ya know. There is something I have noticed wbout myself, I am a natural born leader.

Playing renegade you have to have a good leader on your team to win, just make everyone use teamwork and you will have about a 75% chance of winning the game.

Asylum, I really hope that you read my message here. I have always thought you were more down to earth compared to most of thouse idiotic trolls that always have some sort of negative or abusive messages on this forum.

Edited by UItmaWepn, 20 August 2017 - 03:57 PM.

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

:wacko:

14l2aa1.jpg

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
I was drunk when I posted my last post. Do not read into it. First time I ever drank jagermeister, it made me feel different than beer or vodka does.

Ehh, what was some of your in-game nicks?

Edited by UItmaWepn, 20 August 2017 - 04:07 PM.

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

it had trist in it, played as ehh from end of AOW1, flipzrat a long time ago, played as feta sometimes too

got banned at noobstories on the name beeblaybee

and 400 smurfs :?

Edited by ehh, 20 August 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

Bad

Bad

Saftey Officer Bad

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • LocationEngland

basically he's a nobody :^)

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

massive nobody that you kept donating me 

Posted Image

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

massive nobody that you kept donating 

Edited by ehh, 21 August 2017 - 12:44 PM.

Posted Image

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

basically he's a nobody :^)

Yeah, I do not know any of those nicks.

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • 17,059 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

tristt had two Ts I think

I don't know why I remember Renenames and all kinds of Renegade shit - it's weird

14l2aa1.jpg

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

I guess ultima was a mara player anyway, i didnt play mara untill years after aow1 died, i played at atomix afterwards

Posted Image

UItmaWepn

UItmaWepn

Farewell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

Actually, I played more AOW because I liked the time limit. Marathon games were fun but sometimes they would last for hours and the games would be stalemate sometimes. I did, however, play a lot of marathon later before I quit playing.

Manuel857

Manuel857

Eat Fresh

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

If you guys still have renegade installed, stop by Rencorner and we could play some games together!  :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Obama 2012

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users