Jelly Games thanks its players for the 10+ years of good times - gone from Renegade, but never forgotten

Photo
- - - - -

A little misfortune

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
I figured I'd stop in and say hi to anyone that's still around. As some may know, on June 3rd 2018 I was in a near fatal car accident. My car went off the road and into a wooden fence which went through my windshield. The fence nearly scalped me, and a piece broke off and impaled my right cheek. I was hospitalized for 33 days, which is very short given the condition I was in. Currently I'm coping with some memory problems (a lot of shit I was a master of is just not there), and some balance issues. Surprisingly I made it out with 0 broken bones except when the fence wanted to say hi to my brain intimately. I was in physical therapy and speech therapy when I was in the hospital which continued after release until Wednesday the 24th. I've had 2 brain bleeds in the hospital, and I razed quite a bit of hell during my stay but I was so drugged up on hospital grade shit that I don't remember much. From what I heard, I was pulling IVs out of my arm, and ripping the staples out of my head where I had to be put back together, and stashing them under my pillow. They followed the blood trail and found the stash. I even somehow tore the emergency call cord out of the bathroom wall, a cord that was sealed in with concrete so I had to be hanging from it to be able to rip it out. I was in pretty bad shape for a while and almost didn't make it, but I'm more conscious now that my brain had a little time to heal. I just wanted to stop by here because one of the first memories that came to my head was playing Renegade til 1+ in the morning. I do have pictures of the carnage, some folks know where to find me, if not there's the private message option for this forum. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here, need more than wood to take me out. I will be around so i want everyone to watch out for fences. Much <3

masscarriers

masscarriers

Jelly Member

• Half Moderators
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Good lord, that's a freak accident you had there. Hold on buddy, the worst is behind for sure. Good luck with the rest!

ehh

ehh

crush is a huge faggot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4425 posts
yikes, glad your getting better xo
Posted Image

FlaminGnz

FlaminGnz

Crazy Australian

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2071 posts
That's heckers Asy, glad you're still with us.

Burn that skull-fuckin fence post to the ground.

Glad you still remember rene, would be shame to lose those memories!

asylum309

asylum309

Jelly Senior

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
I am slowly but surely getting back to normal. As for the skull-fuckin fence post, there is a bunch of it in the front seat of my car, and 2 days ago I pulled a piece out of my face from below my ear, it was about 3/4 inch long and almost as wide as half of a #2 pencil, damn surgeons. Makes me wonder how much made it into my skull when I was split open, guess surgeons filled a medication capsule with all of the wood they removed, wish someone grabbed it

Itai795

Itai795

Jelly Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Good luck and hope you will fully recover and heal soon...

HiUGuys

HiUGuys

Jelly Regular

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationUK

Wow, that sounds insane!

I’m glad your still with us, lets hope you get more of your memories back (and don’t find any more wood in your skull)

raven

raven

A real OG

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3795 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

holy fuck asy super glad you're ok brother

nice to hear from you nonetheless, and glad you still remembered us :)

:wub:

last time i got muted it turned my windows' language into german and it set pictures of merkels boobies as my wallpaper
true story
your a sick man raven

leb97

leb97

Jelly Regular

• Inactive Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

WOW!!!

Hope it all works out... wish you a speedy recovery!

kims

kims

Jelly Elite

• Full Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1822 posts

dear lord!

can´t bring down a renegade player that easily! ;)

And keep up with the getting better part! :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

liquidv2

liquidv2

The Historian

• End Game Organizers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17108 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

tough as nails

glad to hear you're recovering - that sounds like some Final Destination shit

hopefully you forgot the time FlaminGz joined my Under game after like four straight hours of field contesting and convinced my entire GDI team to Tib Sydney rush the tunnels and we lost our base

I'm almost willing to take a fence post to the skull for that one

14l2aa1.jpg

Lurker

Lurker

Jelly Guru

• Full Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4108 posts
Hope the fence is okay, poor fence.

You live to see a message from The One.

Goodluck with ur recovery Dude
Posted Image

FlaminGnz

FlaminGnz

Crazy Australian

• Former Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2071 posts
You'll be old and wrinkly one day, that Under game your last memory :)

Wish more shit was recorded back in the day lol.

Asy the toughest of all of us tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users